Monday, April 7, 2014

A Simple and Beautiful Easter Wreath


Good Afternoon!  Here's hoping that your Monday is off to a good start.  The sun is shining today and that is a wonderful thing.  I can honestly say that I am officially done with winter and snow...D-O-N-E!  If I never saw snow again, I can't say I'd be upset!

Today I wanted to share with you a simple and beautiful Easter wreath I put together in less than 10 minutes.  I haven't done much decorating for Easter like I've done in the past but I have managed to put a few things out.  Let me show you how easy this wreath was to throw together. 


I have this Smith and Hawken Boxwood wreath from Target on my kitchen hutch at all times and had a moment today where I thought I would embellish it for Easter instead of heading down to the dreaded basement to find my Easter wreath I had from last year.  


These beautiful mercury glass Easter eggs came from Home Sense.  I purchased these with the intent of filling a hurricane lamp, but instead I chose to use them on my wreath.



I simply just tied them together and hung them with a small wire in the center of the wreath.  That is all I did, pretty simple huh?




How easy was that?  

I have to say that a less than 10 minute project works for me.  Hope each of you have a great week and a wonderful Easter.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Linking to:




3 comments:

  1. That's perfect! Love the look of a boxwood wreath and with a little mercury glass added it's just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Boxwood wreaths are my favorite, I just love that fresh green color and look! This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Pretty! Would love for you to link to Friday Favorites going on now! so pretty against the front door! laura

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...