Monday, September 2, 2013

No One "Stacks" Up To You....Teacher Gift Idea


Today I wanted to share another cute Teacher gift idea with you that is so simple and practical.  I was in Home Goods (Home Sense in the states) the other day and came across these stackable acrylic trays that were a set of 2 for $3.99.  I snagged a few for gifts and a few for my office drawer at home and came up with this cute idea for a quick and easy Teacher gift that will not only be yummy, but the trays can be re used!!!  


Here are the trays before I opened them.....


Empty tray ready to be filled.....


I first printed a note and gave them some suggestions on how to re use the tray once the candy was gone.  I used clear tape and adhered it to the bottom tray.


Bottom tray was filled with Peanut M & M's.......


Middle tray was filled with assorted candy bar minis......


Top tray was filled with plain M & M's........


Made a cute note with my Silhouette Cameo.......


Tied it all together with some clear cellophane and assorted ribbon.....


******************************


School starts here tomorrow and I'm not sure what I going to do with my time.  I will miss my little man being at home with me! 

Have a great week......



Linking to:



Monday Funday at TWCS
The Gunny Sack

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...