Wednesday, February 20, 2013

1 Plastic Container.........7 Different Uses


Today I wanted to share with you something I am very happy about....a $3.00 plastic container.  It's actually a basket insert for the ANTONIUS system from IKEA.  I bought just one container at the time of my shopping adventure but quickly realized when I got home, how amazing this item was and all of the different uses for it.  I went back the next week and bought six more.  Let me show you all of the ways I used this insert for organizing items in our house.


I started with this empty container...again, you can find it at your local IKEA with the ANTONIUS systems.


LEGO Organization

Lego's drive me crazy and our son is all over them.  With this basket, I can easily clean up a table where he was playing.  Also, it makes it easier for him to find a particular item that he is searching for if they are organized.



Make-up Organizer

This basket fits perfectly in the deep drawer in my bathroom vanity.  I don't have much make-up so dividing all of it up was easy.  I have all of my make-up remover and cotton balls all in one place.




Men's Grooming Organizer

All of my husbands grooming needs are at his reach for his morning routine.



Hair and Nail Organizer

Everything that has to do with my hair and nails are now easy to find.



Stationary Organizer

Yes, I am one of those people that still writes thank you notes and they can now all be in one place.  I have additional cards and blank note cards in here as well.  Stamps, scissors, pens and decorative washi tape (for the back of the envelope) fit nicely in here too.



School Lunch Pantry Organizer

I'm always looking for easier ways to speed up the morning routine when it comes to getting my son ready for school.  Lunch packing can be relative easy if you are prepared.  With this basket in the pantry, I can easily prepare it on Sunday night with all of his lunch needs and just grab and pack during the week.



School Lunch Refrigerator Organizer

I did the same thing in the refrigerator with his lunch as I did for the pantry.  Super easy and efficient.




Are you sold yet?  I can tell you that there are so many more ways I can use this plastic container and I will definitely be buying more on my next trip to IKEA.

Have a great week!

Linking to:



Lil\'Luna

Home Stories A2Z

The 36th AVENUE
Weekend Bloggy Reading


Liz Marie Blog

UndertheTableandDreaming

14 comments:

  1. Better get back fast, I think ikea is discontinuing that line. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what! i am definitely stocking up on those! i love seeing how people organize. makes me hope that i'll get it together sometime...

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't little trays and compartments make ALL the difference - awesome share - I am SUCH a mom that I ooohed and ahhhed over the lego bins! ♥

    http://www.NorthernCottage.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ideas!! I will have to grab some on my next Ikea trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally sold and totally going to IKEA asap. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh new ideas for "my" box...thanks a lot...
    for the refrigerator ...I will try this!!!!
    Here my ideas:
    http://saphiraswelt.blogspot.de/2012/01/vom-forum-scrapbooktreff-hab-ich-den.html?m=1

    an here

    http://saphiraswelt.blogspot.de/2011/01/bander-gewickelt.html?m=1

    use the google translater if you try to understand ;-)

    Greetings from good old Germany
    Saphira

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh new ideas for "my" box...thanks a lot...
    for the refrigerator ...I will try this!!!!
    Here my ideas:
    http://saphiraswelt.blogspot.de/2012/01/vom-forum-scrapbooktreff-hab-ich-den.html?m=1

    an here

    http://saphiraswelt.blogspot.de/2011/01/bander-gewickelt.html?m=1

    use the google translater if you try to understand ;-)

    Greetings from good old Germany
    Saphira

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh new ideas for "my" box...thanks a lot...
    for the refrigerator ...I will try this!!!!
    Here my ideas:
    http://saphiraswelt.blogspot.de/2012/01/vom-forum-scrapbooktreff-hab-ich-den.html?m=1

    an here

    http://saphiraswelt.blogspot.de/2011/01/bander-gewickelt.html?m=1

    use the google translater if you try to understand ;-)

    Greetings from good old Germany
    Saphira

    ReplyDelete
  9. I must go to IKEA - that is a great plastic container for sure...and I need some organizational help!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was nice coming such informative post. I love the way you put your efforts in sharing the information here.
    ___________________
    Refurbished Containers

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post..regarding cards...these info will helping me a lot..!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I use these to organize essential oil bottles as well as my Project Life Scrapbooking cards. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE this! Thank you for the tips! I'm all about finding inexpensive organization tools like this!

    ReplyDelete
  14. business cards are versatile, long lasting and easy to carry. Modern technologies permit to go for plastic cards since there are millions and billion or design with different color combination, material. i love your style :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...