Monday, January 28, 2013

Glittered Heart Glass Block


A few Christmas' ago I made a glass block using the Krylon Glitter Blast spray paint.  You can see that post HERE.  I received so many comments about that project and I loved it so much that I decided to make the same thing but using a heart stencil I cut out with vinyl.  Simply follow the same directions as I did for the Christmas one to make a Valentine block.  Here are the pictures of the finished product.  

Enjoy!!


I have the block sitting in my living room next to a few other Valentine items.  I printed out the cute "true love story" print HERE from Eighteen 25.




I used pink lights that I purchased from Michaels.




Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great week!!!


Linking to:

UndertheTableandDreaming

Home Stories A2Z




3 comments:

  1. LOVE it! Such a fun quick craft for Valentines!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute project! I had no idea there was such a thing as glitter spray paint.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...