Monday, July 16, 2012

Christmas In July Blog Party...Coming Soon



Who doesn't love Christmas?  I am one of those people who could leave their Christmas decorations up all year long.  There is just something about the feel of all of my Christmas lights on and the decorations that gives me a warm happy feeling.  This year will be our first Christmas in Canada and I'm almost positive that we will have a white Christmas.  I will have to purchase all new trees this year, because my "Texas" size ones will not fit here...they are back in storage in the big D!

I wanted to let all of you know that starting Saturday, July 21st, there is going to be an event by the gals at Cowgirl Up celebrating a week long of Christmas crafts.  They have asked me to participate this year and I jumped at the chance.  Below is a rundown of the blogs that will be participating.  You can check any of our blogs on any day and see a new post.  One Craft a Day, One Blogger a Day on Eight Different Blogs...pretty cool "EY"....


On Tuesday, July 24th you are also invited to share some of your Christmas goodies.  You can share past projects, new projects or if you just want to browse all of the other links, please feel free to do so.  The Cowgirl Up link party will be themed "Christmas in July Edition".  What a great opportunity to share and get a head start on your Christmas crafts, gifts, decorating, etc.  We hope to see you there!!

...
Feel free to check out all of the blogs!

Pamela @ From My Porch to Yours

I thought it would be fun to show you exactly how many days until Christmas..hehe


1 comment:

  1. How fun -- thanks for sharing this event with us Missy. I will definitely check out my fellow Texas crafters. I {love} Christmas too.

    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...