Friday, March 2, 2012

Blogger Preview Party for The Container Store

It was so good to get out of my normal routine yesterday and head down to Arlington, TX for a Blogger Preview Party at the new Container Store opening in Arlington, TX this weekend.  If you know me, you know that The Container Store is one of my ALL time favorite stores.  I love that there is a store completely dedicated to making organizing a do-able task.  No matter what your budget, you can walk into The Container Store and know that you can find the perfect item for your organizational needs.


When I arrived at the new and beautiful store in Arlington, I was greeted by two amazing team members from the Public Relations department at the Home Office here in Dallas.  Olescia Hanson and Nina Smith took us on a private tour of the store.  I was able to walk down every single aisle and take in so many amazing products without chasing my seven year old.  It was quite a lovely day and although I frequent my area Container Store often, I saw products that I had never seen before.

If any of your are not familiar with The Container Store, here is a quick fact sheet about the company.

The Container Store Quick Facts

In 1978, Entrepreneurs Garrett Boone and Kip Tindell opened their first store in northern Dallas.  The store opening in Arlington this weekend will mark the 54th store.  The Container Store is the nation's leading retailer of storage and organization products. Through its legendary customer service, The Container Store's mission is to offer its customers multifunctional and innovative storage and organizational solutions designed to save them space and ultimately, save them time. 

Grand Opening Weekend Events
March 3rd and 4th

Prizes Given Away Every Hour
Elfa $1,000 Closet Makeover - One Each on Saturday and Sunday
The 1st 100 Customers Using "Check-In" on Facebook Wins a $10 giftcard - Saturday and Sunday
10% of the weekend sales helps support the Junior League of Arlington

Here are just a few pictures I snapped of my day.....

Did you know that you can shop online and then pickup via curbside at your local Container Store...no need to even get out of the car!!


Closet Storage Ideas....


Shelf Liners...


Utility Storage with the amazing ELFA system....


Miscellaneous Items I had never seen before...the football claw is so cool and there is also a basketball claw too.  These would be so great in a kids room too!


Gift Package Heaven....I have even used some of their beautiful paper as wall art.  Just frame it!  They also have a huge assortment of beautiful food packaging too!



Chris Huston, She Is Dallas:  Olescia Hanson, The Container Store:  Shannon Schmid, MilkandCuddles:  Autumn Reo Rose, Mom2MomDFW:  Missy Allaire, LookieWhatIDid:  Nina Smith, The Container Store


These pictures do not do the store justice, you will just have to go see it to believe it!

If you are thinking that the store can't possibly offer items I can't find at other stores, well then take a look at these fun facts about the products offered at any Container Store...like I said before, no matter your budget, the solutions are here....

Over 140 Different Hanger Styles and Colors
Over 15 Paper Towel Holders
Over 20 Spice Storage Solutions
Over 70 Food to Go Solutions
Over 120 Food Storage Canisters
Over 60 Shipping boxes, Mailers, and Tubes
Over 170 Bows and Ribbons
Over 80 Gift Wraps
Over 15 File Cabinets
Over 700 Office Products
Over 65 Bulletin Boards
Over 25 CD Holders
Over 30 DVD Holders
Over 170 Hooks
Over 10 Shower Caddies
Over 60 Travel Toiletry Organizers
Over 50 Travel Bottles
Over 45 Clothes Hampers
Over 350 Products to Organize a Traveler
Over 540 Products to Organize a Kitchen

I hope that if you live in the Arlington, TX area, you will go and visit this amazing store...you won't be sorry!

Store Opens at 9:00 a.m. - Saturday, March 3rd
4000 Arlington Highlands Blvd.
Arlington TX 76018

Stay connected The Container Store Here...

Have a great and organized weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. I've never been inside The Container Store but I know Houston has one too that would be closer for me -- thanks for the inside look and thanks for the tour!
    Have a great week-end!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one.... [of the store and one of everything!] I love containers too. Wonder where my closest store is. Watch it be Arlington. lol... ;) Great review!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post dear
    Good blog
    I am following your blog with GFC
    Now follow back my blog with GFC too
    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...