Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Managing all of the Christmas lights in our house.....

This is a quick post, but I realized last night when we were getting ready for bed that I have really made turning on and off the Christmas lights a cinch.  If you are like me I would dread turning them on in the mornings and then having to make sure they were all turned off or unplugged before going to bed.  Not anymore...a couple of years ago I discovered these remote control plugs and I have never looked back.  I'm not a big fan of timers and I thought these would be great.  I have all of our lights both inside the house and outside on remote controls.  This really does make managing all of our decorations that have to be plugged in so easy.  I can sit on the couch and start pushing the buttons and everything magically comes on.




Like I said...it is a short post but an AHA moment last night and thought I would share in case any of you have never thought about it.

Have a great week!!!

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome idea, I've never heard of these, where did you find them??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...