Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Christmas Hutch Makeover

As I was looking around my house the other day I noticed that something needed to be done to my kitchen hutch to make it more festive.  It was at that moment that I had an "AHA" moment and decided this little piece of furniture will start getting a makeover each holiday.  It has been so much fun to decorate...I did not buy one thing for makeover as I had so many decorations left over that I had not used.  Here is a little tour of my hutch...please enjoy and maybe find some inspiration....






Let me open the doors to give you a better look at what i did....


I hung ornaments with the 3M mini hooks..



I printed this adorable Christmas subway art from here...You don't always have to put it in a big frame.  I printed as a 5 x 7 and cut it down and taped it to a piece of green card stock.  This is a 5 x 5 frame!


Another cute printable from here...printed as a 4 x 6 and put on an easel...cheap and cute!




This greenery was on my front door last year.  I have it adhered to the hutch with another 3M hook... 



I hope you have enjoyed taking a tour of my kitchen hutch....be on the lookout for Mardi Gras and Valentines Day.....

I hope you have a blessed day!!!

Linking to:

Home Stories A2Z

11 comments:

  1. I love it, I am thinking of painting my hutch and love the look of yours. I'm going to "pin" it for some inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one pretty hutch! Love the colour and the doors are such a unique shape. Great Christmas decor too. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cabinet is just awesome--but, your decorating is beautiful! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hutch is gorgeous. I love its shape and those legs. You have decorated it beautifully. Awesome.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, I decorate the hutch in our kitchen for the holidays. I'll have to remember about the 3M hooks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So festive...thanks for sharing your ideas. I'm a new follower. Warm wishes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hutch looks so festive. Red, white, and green decorations look so pretty with the black paint on your hutch. I also like your bird prints and place mats.

    Stopping by from Serenity Now?

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so beautiful!! Just my style!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hutch is so pretty! I just love all of the festive details! You have done an amazing job! I am happily your newest follower! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE IT!!!! :) I love all the stinkin' adorable details…..
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...